Lewis Hamilton was originally granted medical exemption for two races – Miami and Barcelona – where he was allowed to wear piercings.
But last month the FIA called on Hamilton to remove all items to comply with new safety rules by June 30.
Britt first responded at a press conference decorated in bling.
Hamilton again took off his earrings before the Monaco Grand Prix rolled around.
However, the nose stud remained an issue as Hamilton claimed it could not be easily removed.
He said last month: “It’s all about safety, man. When they [the FIA] Told me about the jewellery, he said that safety is everything.
“And I said, ‘Well, what’s happened in the last 16 years? I’ve had jewelery for the last 16 years, so wasn’t security an issue then?’
Asked if he was satisfied with the resolution and then removed his nose studs, he continued: “No. No. I’m exempt here, I’ll get a waiver for the rest of the year.”
“Wedding rings are allowed. I’ll wear four watches next time [in Monaco],