Cost of living payment loophole means some households could get more than one £650 payment – do you qualify?


Renters living in multiple occupancy homes can make separate claims for a living payment of £650, has been confirmed.

payment, which a. comes as part of support fleet On behalf of the government, the payment is to be made in two installments – one from July 14 and the other in autumn.


Renters living in multiple occupancy homes and living on Universal Credit can make separate claims for the government’s £650 living payment, it has been getty

benefit claimants universal creditIncome Related Employment Support Allowance, Income Related Job Seeker Allowance, Income Support and pension Credit payment will be received.

Those who claim the tax credit will, too, but receive their first payment a little later.

If you have a joint Benefit Claim with a partner, you will receive a payment of only £650 between you.

However, the Department of Works and pension Confirmed today If you are living in a shared household, you can claim a separate £650 payment.

I'm a £1 store shopping pro - the £1 deals you should avoid
I lost hundreds of thousands of pounds gambling and thought I might die

Therefore, if multiple businesses (HMOs) have a home in which a couple and four single adults all claim universal creditThere will be five payments made by the government.

One payment will go to the couple with a joint claim, and then four payments to single adults.

it comes with energy billAnd fuel and food costs have been rising in recent months.

despite the government Offering a Vast Support PackageThey have been asked to do more.

Earlier this month, groups of drivers were urging Chancellor Rishi Sunak cut duel fee by 20 paise to deal with rising fuel prices.

Am I eligible for cost of living payments?

To receive the first living payment of £326, you must meet certain criteria.

You may have been entitled to payment for one of the following:

  • Universal Credit for the assessment period ending between 26 April and 25 May this year or;
  • Income-based job-seekers’ allowance, income-related employment and support allowance, income support or pension credit for any day between April 26 and May 25 this year.

If you receive the new style Employment and Support Allowance, Contributory Employment and Support Allowance, or the New Style Job Seeker’s Allowance, you will not be eligible for a claim, unless you universal credit,

They may also be eligible on qualifying disability benefits disability cost of living payment,

I accidentally paid £24k to British Gas...they won't give me my cash back
Holly Willoughby shares a hack to improve her bracelet, if you're single

Sun previously reported Families can be eligible for this year on all direct payments.

And We Revealed Major Updates For Those Waiting For Them £150 council tax exemption.


Source link

Leave a Comment